Copy editors have many skills.
- Is your work easy to read?
- Does it flow and is it easy to understand?
- Are the thoughts, plots, and arguments well organized?
- Are there leaps in logic?
Are the facts accurate?
- Are words, expressions, tables, and quotations consistent throughout.
- Is the document free of syntax and grammar errors?
- Are there any style inconsistencies?
- Copy editors also proofread and correct spelling, punctuation, verb tense, and grammar errors.
Copy editing comes before formatting/layout. If the document is formatted and then copy edited, adjustments to the formatting may have to be made.
Copy editors have a great command of the English language and a keen eye. We check and correct.
Visit our SHOP and get started now!