Sometimes, we just need coaching
- Know your audience!
- Who are my customers? Who do I want my customers to be?
- Do I need a brand? What is my brand?
- Are people picking up what I’m putting down? Will people buy what I’m selling, even if it’s free?
- What am I selling?
- How much will people pay? How can I sell it if it’s free?
- Where will people find what I’m selling?
- How will people know that what I’m selling even exists?
- What are my goals and do I need a marketing strategy?
- Are my goals Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic or Relevant, Timely?
- How will I achieve my goals and do I need a marketing plan?
- The look of your book, pamphlet, website, cover, poster, and any other marketing tool will help you achieve your goals.
- More and more people are buying products and services online. Books are no exception.
- Your book cover is your strongest marketing tool and can attract readers.
- Your website is your best calling card and can attract an audience.
- Creating effective posters and visiting cards is a science and an art.
- Always, always … expect the unexpected!
You may be asking yourself all these, and other questions. We suggest a coaching session. If you are interested in speaking with a professional, we would be happy to answer your questions and chat about your marketing strategy, plan, and best available tools.
Visit our SHOP to book a session now.